Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Birthday!

Last week, I turned 13. Yay! I am now officially an annoying teenager. Anyhoo, y'all may be rather annoyed that I didn't write about this earlier. Well, I have a good excuse. I was sick. Yay, not. I had something nasty all weekend, which made me so mad. (Happy birthday to me-I get to be sick on my birthday! And, of course, I didn't even get to miss any school because it was a four-day weekends. Grrrrr...) Well. Getting back on track, I did actually have a good birthday. We had a family celebration on Saturday, which was fun. Mommy made me a lovely chocolate cake, as per my request, and we had a very fun time with balloons and movies. Despite me being in my pajamas and in a state of semi-consciousness all weekend. Thank you, wonderful family for putting up with me! I <3 you! 
I really don't have any pictures to back this post up with, (mainly because I begged that none be taken of me) but there is one of my with the cake because it was dark in there. I will try to post it later. So. Until my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment